Your Name Here
Registered Play Therapist
Join Amy Wine Counseling Center’s Team and you will find not only a career, but a family. We are a warm, welcoming and dynamic private group practice. We equip our team members to provide the highest quality service, from the moment of first contact with a client. We have high expectations of every member of our team, at the same time, we provide a work environment that is highly collaborative, fun, and filled with opportunities you might not have dreamed of yet. Our team is always innovating to better serve our clients and lead our industry to new levels of excellence. We aim to encourage and strengthen each other while continually delivering excellent service to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides individual therapy and play therapy to clients and families in a private practice setting.
- Prepares treatment plans, progress notes, and other paperwork pertinent to the client.
- Collects data about patients through interview, case history, and/or observational techniques; evaluates data to identify causes of problems and to determine proper therapeutic approach or referral to other specialists.
- Provides therapeutic interventions as appropriate.
- Further duties discussed in initial interview (dependent on level of experience). Follow all ethical and legal guidelines.
- Attends community marketing events.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Be fully licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a LMFT or LPC
- Must be a Registered Play Therapist (RPT)
- Required license or certification: RPT or RPTS